All individuals who apply for services, regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, age, color, creed, financial status or national origin, are assured that their lawful rights as Clients shall be guaranteed and protected. Clients who apply for services will be directed to Treatment Solutions webpage in order to view their rights. If the Client has no access to the internet the clients rights will be read to them over the phone during the intake process.
Treatment Solutions Client Rights
While being served, you the Client is assured and guaranteed the following rights:
- Individual Dignity: the individual dignity of a Client must be respected at all times and upon all occasions.
- Right to freedom from harm: every Client has the right to a safe environment while a Treatment Solutions client. Every
Client has the right to be free from physical, sexual, verbal, emotional and financial abuse.
- Privacy: every Client who is provided health care services retains certain rights to privacy. This does not preclude necessary
and discreet discussion of a clients’ case or examination by appropriate service providing personnel.
- Information: while receiving treatment at a network facility, a Client has the right to know what support services are available
in the facility. A Client has the right to a prompt and reasonable response to question and requests. A Client has a right to know
who is providing services and who is responsible for his or her care.
- Access to services: a Client has the right to impartial access to services, regardless of race, national origin, religion,
handicap, or source of payment.
- Refuse services/treatment: a Client has the right to refuse any services, and treatment, except as otherwise provided by law.
- Grievance: a Client has the right to express grievances regarding any violation of this or her rights, as stated in Florida law,
through the grievance procedure of Treatment Solutions or the network facility which served him or her and to the appropriate
state licensing agency. The grievance procedure of Treatment Solutions is to be found in the company’s webpage.
- Quality Services: every Client has the right to have services provided in a manner that complies with legal, professional, ethical,
and other relevant standards.
- Informed consent: no services shall be provided or treatment shall be given without the Client’s informed consent, except in
accordance with the law. Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
All clients will be afforded the opportunity to contact any above agency including the Abuse Registry Hot Line without the fear of retaliation.
No staff and/or person will be penalized for a filing a claim and/or grievance.