understands the problematic nature of adolescent substance abuse and recovery. We provide males and females ages 13-17 PHP and IOP services with Community Housing.
- Aftercare: Our case mangers are committed to working with our clients and their families to introduce healthy sober activities in their community, social support systems, 12-Step meetings, High School, GED or college classes and therapeutic appointments.
- Comprehensive Assessments: Admission involves several comprehensive assessments, including medical, substance abuse and psychiatric evaluations. Clients are assigned individual therapists and case managers with whom they begin to develop ongoing treatment plans working toward discharge planning.
- Education: Our goal is to make the transition back to school as smooth as possible. Within our educational component we work with various academic settings and require family participation and support.
- Wellness Program: We encourage clients to improve their physical fitness and team skills through personal and physical training. Clients may also participate in yoga, walking trails and fitness groups each Saturday morning. Our registered dietitian provides nutritional assessments and services.
- Family Program: Our therapists provide weekly individual sessions with clients and their families to assess family therapy needs, provide family education, and address outstanding conflicts.
Our Staff Includes:
- Licensed psychologists
- Licensed therapists
- Medical doctors
Treatment Modalities Include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution-Focused Therapy
Unique Equine Therapy
We offer the an advanced equine therapy program, and our licensed equine clinician is highly acclaimed and experienced. Clients engage in Equine Assisted Therapy while developing self-confidence, overcoming fears and building trust.
For more information about The Academy, call us today at 877-417-6237. We will work with you to find payment options and get placement quickly, often within 24 hours.
*Electronics Policy: Cell phones and computers for personal use are prohibited, although residents may use laptops for schoolwork only.
Phone Use Policy:
1. Clients are not permitted to phone calls for the 1st 72 hours in treatment. Phone calls are a privilege not a right
2. Clients assigned to Therapist Shawn will have 10 minute phone call every Wednesday
3. Clients assigned to Therapist Katie will have 10 minute phone call every Thursday
4. All clients may have one 10 minutes phone call on Sundays
5. Therapists may choose to schedule family sessions via phone with the client present at their discretion