Program at a Glance
- 12-Step Model
- Social Recovery
- Aftercare Program
- Family Groups
- 9:1 Staff Client Ratio
- Outpatient Services
- Many Insurances Accepted
Leading Edge is located in the suburban town of Hamilton, NJ. We are state-licensed for Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient Services and can provide off-site supportive housing for out-of-town clients.
Our Therapeutic Staff Includes:
- Clinical psychologists
- Master-level therapists
- Certified addiction counselors
- 12-Step/Sponsors: We encourage clients to identify temporary sponsors and eventually find permanent sponsorships. We take them to outside 12-step meetings 7 days a week, and also hold in-house meetings.
- Clinical Assessments: Clients are provided bio-psychosocial assessments, medical exams and psychiatric evaluations to assist in determining specific treatment needs.
- Individual Counseling: Primary counselors are assigned upon admission to guide clients through treatment.
- Family Therapy: Private family sessions educate families on common family issues, i.e. denial, co-dependency and enabling. We also hold bi-weekly multi-family sessions with all clients and their families.
- Aftercare: In customized aftercare plans, we work to schedule clients with the most appropriate placement, be it sober living, halfway house, home or elsewhere. Additionally, all clients are provided with appropriate follow-up therapeutic appointments.
Sober Lifestyle Activities
Every night, clients participate in outside AA and NA meetings. Structured recreational activities also take place every weekend. Clients are instrumental in helping to choose fun and unique activities to promote sober social living such as paintball, laser tag, rock climbing and bowling.
Leading Edge Photos
If you’d like more information about Leading Edge, call us today at 877-417-6237. We will work with you to find payment options and get placement quickly, often within 24 hours.