For a drug addict and his or her family, life can feel like a scary, unpredictable roller coaster that never ends. Don’t stay on. Call American Addiction Centers today at 877-417-6237 to begin a new life by entering a drug abuse treatment center for you or your loved one.
Why call Treatment Solutions?
There are many drug abuse treatment centers out there, and while most are professionally-run and medically-supervised, that’s not the case with every single drug rehab center. Drug abuse treatment, done the wrong way, simply doesn’t work – and improper detox procedures can be life-threatening.
At American Addiction Centers, our staff ensures your experience is customized for your specific goals and needs, and comprehensive for mind, body and soul.
Can I afford high-quality drug abuse treatment?
Absolutely. Our specialty is referring clients to drug abuse treatment centers that match their insurance coverage, be it Cigna, Aetna, Humana or even Medicare. We can also offer affordable self-pay options.
What do your treatment programs include?
There are certain factors when selecting a drug abuse treatment center that apply to personal choice, but there are essential services and features you should expect. The facilities within the American Addiction Centers family encapsulate all of these:
- A caring, comprehensive patient intake process. Patient intake, or diagnosis, is important. Part of curing the disease of addiction is correctly identifying the problem. For example, drug addict may also need treatment for mental heath/dual diagnosis issues or eating disorders.
- A compassionate, medically-supervised detox process that prioritizes client comfort. Detox – the cleansing of drug toxins from the client’s system – may not be pleasant, but choosing the right drug abuse treatment program can make a huge difference when it comes to the detox experience. Reputable rehab facilities will, for client safety, keep the detoxing addict under medical supervision while administering medications that will ease, or even eliminate, withdrawal symptoms.
- After drug or alcohol detox, both individual counseling and group therapy sessions are provided to assist the addict’s emotional and psychological healing. Both forms of therapy should be administered by trained professionals with experience treating addiction.
- In addition to counseling, our high-quality rehab programs allow the client to take a holistic drug treatment approach that includes exercise and/or meditation.
- We don’t abandon their clients after the inpatient treatment stay is over. Returning to day-to-day life following drug rehab can be difficult, and guide clients through that process – offering referrals to outside support groups or other aftercare.
You’re not alone.
The roller-coaster ride of addiction can leave addicts and their families feeling hopeless and isolated. But according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, there are more than 23 million Americans afflicted with alcohol or drug addiction. Within that 23 million, there are many reasons for hope found in addicts who have regained control over their lives.
Don’t despair over the problems addiction has caused you or your loved one. Do something about it. Call American Addiction Centers today 877-417-6237.
No matter your insurance, be it Cigna, Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross / Blue Shield (BCBS), Assurant, Unicare, United Health Care, Anthem, Carefirst, Asuris Northwest Health, Golden Rule, Celtic Insurance, Fortis, Health Net, Kaiser, Vista, Shelter, Wellpoint, Tri Care, Accordia or even Medicare, and state insurance — we can help you find a drug abuse treatment center. We also offer many affordable self pay options as well as luxury drug abuse treatment.